Backend DevOps (Mid-Senior/Senior)
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including experience with release management platforms, infrastructure scaling (Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast past multicultural 24/7 environment
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have)
- Programming Skills: Strong OO Programming skills (Java or C++).
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience.
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project
Management methodologies and tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Version Control: Experience administering version control systems
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience as a server administrator.
- Experience with non-relational database design.
- Real world experience in taking a commercial system from conception to launch.
- Automated back end testing (of database, API, server).
- Strong understanding of core front-end techs such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
– Salary: Up to $2000 / month (base on experiences).
– Directly work with large-scale AI system with a diverse range of customers from all industries: advertising, hospitality, restaurant & hotel, F&B – coffee shop chains, autopilot vehicles…
– Flexible, no one checks over your shoulder, as long as you get the job done.
Why would you love to work at EyeQ?
• Building the future by creating innovative projects/products.
• A well-funded company could buy all types of equipment needed for R&D purposes.
• Professional training and development from Ph.Ds and Seniors in the industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply?
For more information and application, please contact us via email@example.com with subject [EyeQ] BackEnd-DevOps – Your Name