EyeQ Tech is looking for talents!
EyeQ Tech, the CHAMPION of #StartupWheel2017, is looking for TALENTS!
What is EyeQ Tech?
We are the one and only pioneering team in Computer Vision in Vietnam. Most of our projects cannot be published due to non-disclosure agreement, but have a look HERE at what we can share, you’ll get a taste of how exciting we are transforming life in Vietnam using AI.
EyeQ is opened for internship for the following positions:
– Assisting in the planning, design, and development of test requirements and any special testing equipment/apparatus to establish product and/or customer specifications; directs and performs testing of prototypes accordingly to verify product reliability and performance requirements.
– Continually evaluating and searching for improvements to existing products according to changing customer needs, product complaints/dissatisfaction or internal production/servicing difficulties. – Reviewing adaptation of existing products for new applications or other customer markets.
– Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas or new added values.
– Assessing market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
– Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
– Performing other tasks requested by the CEO.
✓ Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other coworkers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
✓ Good reasoning and critical thinking skill. Be able to think in abstract terms, and design aptitude are required to solve a wide range of business problems. Be able to understand and utilize management reports and plans to conduct business.
✓ Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from the CEO, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up.
✓ Interpersonal Skills: The first line of communication between CEO and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
✓ Organizational Skills: Keeping the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
✓ Undergraduate students are welcome.
HR Management Executive
– Recruit, screen, interview employees, following all HR processes and procedures.
– Coordinate with Marketing Department to conduct recruiting events for the company.
– Implement training procedures for new employees.
– Build and review company KPI, C&B semi-annually.
– Execute benefits, health and assurance plans for employees.
– Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
✓ Are obsessed with people’s delivery & happiness.
✓ Wish to make great impact on our working environment.
✓ Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
✓ Highly organized and detail oriented.
✓ Efficient time-management, direction.
✓ Excels both in independent work and collaboration.
✓ Analytical and problem solving skills.
✓ Honest, ethical and dependable.
✓ 1-2 years experience in similar positions are preferable. (junior)
Marketing & Communication Executive
- Driving viral growth and traffic to social media channels of EyeQ
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs. A/B testing those ideas
- Identifying target customer and audience
- Creating & publishing relevant, original and high-quality content based on a regular publishing schedule
- Promote effective content through social advertising
- Coordinating with our UX/ UI designer to create promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
– Coordinating with HR Department to conduct recruiting events for the company.
– Developing pitching slides and presentations.
✓ Creative and have a love for technology! (As you are working for a pioneering technology startup!)
✓ User-centric: Being social and understanding users’ behavior.
✓ A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
✓ Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
✓ Intermediate skill of video clip creating is highly preferable.
✓ A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
✓ Skills of problem solving and fast learning.
✓ The can-do attitude, never say ‘never’ is crucial.
✓ Basic computer skills: writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents.
Opportunities to work in an highly energetic and dynamic startup with large-scale products, with a diverse range of customers from all industries: advertising, hospitality, restaurant & hotel, F&B – coffee shop chains, autopilot vehicles …
Opportunities to work at EyeQ’s office at the United States and get U.S Greencard for residents, once we enter U.S market.
Monthly allowance upto 1,200,000 VND for intern positions.
Key contributors get % equity.
Lunch allowance 35.000 VND/ person/ day. Other working costs such as parking fee, product development costs, business trips … are all covered.
Our office locates at Vinhomes Central Park, Bình Thanh District. You will have free access to all facilities of one of the most high-end residences in Ho Chi Minh City, such as gym, pool, BBQ.
Send your CV to email@example.com!